Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Everly Quilt

Finished quilt for Everly

     One last quilt for new extended family members.  Our son JJ got married in September.  His wife, Emily has an older brother who had a daughter in November.  I almost forgot all about her, I think because it was so close to the holiday craziness.

Block detail

     Luckily I had one more baby quilt almost ready to go on my closet shelf.  I was able to make the baby info label and finish up the binding in just one day.

Label 1 - Baby info

     We will be going to visit my son and daughter-in-law on Easter so I plan on bringing the quilt out to them then.

Label 2 - Piecer and quilter info

     I think this may be the last of them for a little while, at least until our other son and daughter-in-law have their little one in June.

Quilting detail

     I used the Pathways - A 3 Yard Quilt pattern for this one also.  They can all have such different looks depending on the fabric choices.  I have two more of them cut out right now to sew together at my quilt retreat next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment