Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Pocket Pants 2018


Showing off his new pocket pants


     For his fifth birthday in January, my grandson asked for another pair of pocket pants.  I had made him a pair for his third birthday and they no longer fit.  We went shopping together and he picked out the fabrics for his pants.

Fabrics used

     He wanted something warm and we found this heavy weight knit fleecy fabric.  I thought I did a better job at lining up the pattern across the pants but it turned out that the pattern drifted across the fabric.  I should have cut each piece separately so I could make sure it lined up.

Pattern used

     He was happy with the finished project so that is all that matters.  The only way he would allow me to take his picture is if Teddy could be in it and he could make a silly face. :-)  Grandkids are so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment