Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

St Patrick's Day T-shirts


Happy St Patrick's Day

     For St. Patrick's Day this year, I made the grandkids t-shirts.  I bought the fabric from The Fabric Fairy.  The designs are from Designs by JuJu.

Teddy bear design
Teddy bear shirt

     One day while the two older grandkids were at our house, they chose the designs they wanted for their shirts and then they chose the designs for their cousins' shirts.

Leprechaun design
Leprechaun shirt

     They picked a teddy bear applique design for the youngest one and a Leprechaun for the older brother.
Rainbow design
Rainbow shirt

     My granddaughter chose a rainbow while my grandson chose Sham Rockin' for his.  I used the t-shirt patterns from Kwik Sew and cut all the pieces.  Then I did the embroidery designs and assembled the t-shirts.

Sham Rockin'
Sham Rockin' shirt

     Double sided iron tape made the hems quick and easy.  So fun to do these projects for them.

Fusible tape

Applique design in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment