Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Birthday T-shirts 2019


Race car t-shirt for Cltn

     Birthday t-shirt time.  This year for the grandkids' birthdays I once again made them t-shirts.  Colton had picked out some fabric at Jo-Ann Fabrics that he liked.  He requested a long sleeve t-shirt this year.

One upside down sleeve

     The only problem is that there wasn't quite enough fabric.  I opted to cut one sleeve upside down in order to make it work.  No-one really noticed and he loved the shirt so all is good.

Great color of ribbing

     The neck ribbing is from my stash of neck bands I salvage from t-shirts when I make t-shirt quilts.  Looks almost like it was made for it.

Monkey t-shirt

     I didn't have any cute girl print fabric in my stash for my granddaughter so I let her choose an embroidery design from my collection.  She chose this cute monkey from Designs by JuJu.

Monkey applique

     She also chose the fabric she wanted for the applique.  She did want both a unicorn and a monkey but I told her she had to choose just one :-)

T-shirt for MTB

     MTB is going to get this t-shirt made from a fun monster print I had bought before.  His neck ribbing is also a salvaged piece.

Cute monsters

      I use the patterns from Kwik-Sew.  I do make the ribbing piece slightly larger as the moms were telling me they were hard to put on and take off.



No comments:

Post a Comment