Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Christmas Jackets

Jacket for Cltn

     A couple of years ago my daughter asked me to make some warm festive jackets for her two little ones.  Since Christmas will be here before you know it, I thought I would share these today.

Jacket for Miss M

     I used the Kwik Sew Book of Patterns for the pattern.  My granddaughter wanted a collar but my grandson did not.  I had the red snaps in my stash so that was good.

Sleigh from Embroidery Library

     Of course there had to be embroidery on the jackets.  My grandson wanted a sleigh and we found this cute one at Embroidery Library.  His favorite part of it was that it had a teddy bear in it.  He has a teddy blanket that goes with him just about everywhere.  He also chose different colors for the packages and ribbons.

Color sheet with new colors noted

     My granddaughter chose a Christmas owl design from Designs by JuJu.  Of course it had to be pink and purple.

Christmas owl from Designs by JuJu

     The embroidery turned out great, I love the designs from both places, they always stitch out great. The construction was easy and the kids loved their jackets and looked so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment