Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Tooth Pillow for a Granddaughter

Finished tooth fairy pillow

     After having to make a tooth fairy pillow in a hurry for my grandson, I decided to be better prepared for my granddaughter.  I had her choose her fabrics.  She loves pink and purple so she chose a pretty floral fabric and a purple fabric for the main pillow.  Unfortunately the piece she chose wasn't big enough so I found a similar one that was big enough.

Stitching 

     On the computer, I added her name to the design file and placed it in the proper sequence.  Then it was time to stitch.  I just followed the directions from DigiStitches.

Detail of tooth fairy

    Now she is all ready for losing her first tooth.  Next up is doing one for the next grandchild.

No comments:

Post a Comment