Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Monogramming a Diaper Bag

Finished Bag


     A client brought me a diaper bag/backpack that she wanted to have her daughter's monogram on.  She was wanting something a little out of the ordinary.  She found some different ideas on line and then came to my place to pick out a font.

'Hooped' bag

     She opted for the two color saloon font with a unique positioning of the letters.  I played around with it in my software until I got the right proportions.  I had to 'hoop' the bag under the hoop and then support it the whole time it was embroidering.

Close up of the monogram

     I think the grey and white picked up the colors of the bag and makes it look more sophisticated so she can use it for years to come.  Another happy client.

No comments:

Post a Comment